Övreforsen means ”Upper rapids” in Swedish. It’s located within walking distance from the Kraddsele village.
Special stretch (Licenses are limited)
- Maximum three (3) fishing licenses per day, or a family/group license.
- Fly fishing only.
- Catch & Release.
- It’s forbidden to use live bait such as worm, maggot, shrimp or substitutes like powerbait.
- No more than two (2) hooks are allowed on lures and flies.
- Rotational fishing applies to all current water. (Don’t stand still on the same spot).
- You are only allowed to fish from land. (Wading allowed).
- The license is valid between 12:00 – 03:00 o’clock.
(The stretches are resting from fishing and fishermen between 03:00 – 12:00 o’clock every day).
- From 1st September the license is valid between 06:00 – 00:00 o’clock.
(The stretches are resting from fishing and fishermen between 00:00 – 06:00 o’clock every day).
- The special stretches are open to 14th September, then they close for the season. (Spawning time).
- No trout fishing after September 14th. (Spawning time).
- The fishing license is only valid with a valid ID. (Identification card).
- The fishing license must on request be shown to supervisor. (”Fishing police”).
Övreforsen (600 metres)
-Open Monday–Saturday. Sundays for locals.
Book & Pay license on VindelRiverFishing.se